Getting into your truck shouldn’t feel like climbing Mount Everest. That’s why AMP Research invented PowerStep, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its handsome design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. Ditto its industry-leading 5-year/60,000-mile warranty.
Invented, engineered and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep™ have been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
- AUTOMATIC POWER-DEPLOYING RUNNING BOARDS
- LOW-PROFILE INTEGRATED LED LIGHT SYSTEM – STANDARD
- HIGH-STRENGTH, DIE-CAST ALUMINUM-ALLOY COMPONENTS WITH AN ANODIZED AND PTFE COATED, MILITARY-SPEC FINISH TO RESIST CORROSION
- PRECISION STAINLESS-STEEL PIVOT PINS FOR ROCK-SOLID STABILITY
- MAINTENANCE-FREE, SELF LUBRICATING BUSHINGS FOR ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE
- EXTRUDED ALUMINUM STEPS WITH FULL-LENGTH INTERNAL RIBS FOR ROCK-SOLID
- STIFFNESS, RIGIDITY AND SUPPORT WITH A HIGH-TEXTURE POWDER-COAT FINISH FOR MAXIMUM GRIP AND DURABILITY
- 600 LB LOAD CAPACITY (EACH SIDE)
- WEATHERPROOF, OEM-QUALITY ELECTRIC MOTORS, DRIVE SYSTEM AND WIRING HARNESS
- PRESSURE-SENSITIVE, PINCH-PROOF SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- 5-YEAR/60,000 MILE WARRANTY
- DESIGNED AND BUILT IN AMERICA
- Optional Stainless-Steel Trim
Adds a bright accent to the edge of the running board. Available for all models with new-style running board extrusion. (Not compatible with PowerStep for Jeep Wrangler, Toyota Tacoma and Hummer H2/H3.)