Ever use your truck when you’re not towing?
We thought you did! The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch easily converts to a level bed.
The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch was designed to address the issue of sloppiness in hitches. The result is a quiet, cushioned ride that is free of jerking. And it’s removable. Free up your truck bed when you are not towing.
The Companion, with its single-point-attachment, utilizes the B&W Turnoverball under-bed mounting system. The Turnoverball works as a gooseneck hitch as well.
This complete system (Turnoverball with the Companion) will allow you to tow a 5th wheel trailer and a gooseneck trailer and leave your truck bed free for other things when you aren’t towing.
Part Number: RVK3500
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites.
- No mounting rails means using your truck for more than towing.
- Wide stance, engineered for improved stability and strength.
- 1″ thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
20000 LB. GTW
5000 LB. VTW